TO GET SOMETHING YOU NEVER HAD, YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING YOU NEVER DID!!!
Well, the word is out...I am running for Dallas City Council in District FIVE! I have heard a lot already that I will NOT comment on, but will continue my commitment to remain focused on the people! I chose to run after personally experiencing no commitment, compassion or concern for the grave issues we are experiencing in District FIVE.
I was born and raised in Dallas (in the heart of Pleasant Grove and the Bottoms) and have long desired to run for office and serve the people where I raised and that have poured so much into me and had much to do with molding me into who I am today.
The last I checked you didn't have to be granted permission from anyone to run for public office, you didn't have to wait until a prescribed time period to run...you only had to meet the qualifications set forth in the law of the jurisdiction from which you seek office and have a heart and desire to serve!
My passion and purpose in life reflect service to the community and I look forward to ALWAYS serving the community. My commitment is to focus on FIVE and bring much needed attention to the district in all areas that have been neglected and ignored for far too many years and to do so by bringing a fresh face with fresh energy and ideas that will lead to a fresh future!
We are hurting as a community family. We are dying as a community family. We are in desperate and dire need as a community family.
When does the healing begin? When does new life begin? When does drive and determination move in?
The day that you AND I jump on board and work together for the common good of OUR community and demand respect in OUR community!
Stay tuned for more information to follow!
Let's Go To Work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment