Monday, February 25, 2008

Je suis en vacances!!!!


ok..so I just wanted to put my 10 years of French classes (7th grade through college) to use..

But I am on vacation! I've been in Atlanta since last week and have been having a blast..

I came down for the Twins (my college roomies) 30th B-Day celebration..

and I've had the opportunity to visit with old friends, new friends, mentee's and distant family members..

however, while enjoying my time off and away from Dallas, one of my dictators informed me that I need to continue updating my blog. So here goes...

I just read that the early vote numbers continue to set records and I beg of you to continue to go early vote, take your family and friends to go early vote (my grandmother called me Friday to ask me to take her and I sadly told her I was not in town but would take her as soon as I got back!) and PLEASE PARTICIPATE IN THE PRECINCT CONVENTION!

SIDE NOTE: Don't continue to be hoodwinked and led astray by anyone (including any local elected official or state elected official that tells you that you don't need to attend the precinct convention [caucus as you may call it])-

There is a lot of work to be done across this great nation and I want to put one thought on your mind..and this is for my generation and even those younger than I (and even those older than me that are concerned with the now and security for their posterity...

check out the staff for Clinton and take a close look at Obama's staff..both their national staff and their state grassroots/ field directors.

One noticeable difference is that Obama believes in us and has consistently and convincingly hired staff of a younger generation that have fresh and innovative mindsets! I'm excited about that and excited to know that he values the future while paying attention to the past! It's an exciting day and more about that after my siesta and relajación!

Vote for the one that believes in PRO- activeness, PRO- gression, but most importantly vote your conscience!

Let's Go To Work!!!!

No comments: