Friday, January 11, 2008

GO PINK!

With pink representing many different things to many different people and standing for causes such as breast cancer....

is this really the way to go to reduce the inmate population???

Tell me your thoughts..I certainly have plenty running rampant in my mind..but due to the late hour and me being under the influence of heavy meds (trying to kick this bronchitis) I will defer for now...

However, I will say this..if the solution is that simple, then I say GO PINK!!!!

Let's Go To Work!



1 comment:

Marsha Gordon said...

Hi there,

Enjoying your blog and will check it out on a regular basis.

As for this "pink" issue, I first heard about it on the news last week. The premise is interesting...to say the least. If crime prevention turns out to be this simple--then I think we're all going to feel both pretty darned stupid (over the pricetags and failures in the past) and elated that the answer is in a gallon of "Tickle Me Pink" or "Funky Fuschia!" I'm definitely interested in hearing the results on this one!